Calorease is one of the easiest ways to make your weight management program more effective. Unlike many other diet aids, it is completely stimulant-free and therefore heart-healthy. It has been shown to bind and eliminate up to 9 times its weight in dietary fat, reducing up to 500 calories a day from the fat in foods. It is naturally sourced, and
has been researched in studies and clinical trials. As part of a reduced calorie diet—and with a regular exercise program—Calorease is the edge you need to help you meet your goals.
I got to try this as part of the MomsMeet Program, and got the samples for FREE for the purpose of this review.
The plan is pretty easy. Eat normally, and take two pills after each meal that contains fat. No fat in your meal? Well, I honestly cannot imagine NOT having some sort of fat in a meal…it’s what keeps you fuller longer, and fat is where the flavor is. But, let’s just say that you had a salad with no dressing, cheese, meat, or nuts. All rabbit food. You would not take Calorease with that meal.
I took it faithfully for 30 days, and while I don’t have an accurate number of pounds lost, I CAN tell you that my jeans are definitely loser and I have lost some inches. So, it did work for me. There are no stimulants in this, so I wasn’t all jittery and jumpy with it, and it didn’t make me all grumpy and grouchy. Yeah for that, right?
To be honest, there is NO magic formula for weight loss. NONE. ZIP. ZILCH. You have to eat right, move daily, and take care of yourself for anything to even work. But, this can help you achieve your goals. Of course, there is the “litle” drawback of being very, very, very regular. It’s like total fiber you are taking. Yeah, I said it…you’ll not have to worry about being constipated at all with this. Not that it’s diarrhea, but you do MOVE. Overall, I was happy with this product, and would use it again.
Here’s some basic facts on Calorease:
• It’s easy to use Calorease. Simply take two tablets with a fat-containing meal three times a day. But stay consistent for the best results.
• If taken as recommended, results can be seen in about 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind that Calorease is not a license to overeat, nor is it a magic bullet for quick weight loss.
• There is no program or special diet involved with taking Calorease. A reasonable, balanced and nutritious fat-containing diet is recommended.
• Calorease does not contain gluten, lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, weeteners or preservatives. It is naturally sourced from grain and is suitable for vegans.
• A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so it’s easy to take on the go. A 90-tablet pack of Calorease retails for $29.99.
And, you can get a 50% discount when you go here and use the code 4MOMS!
And, for the FTC yada yada part: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meetsm program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agreed to use this product
and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC. or the manufacturer of the product.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on The Homesteading Hippy is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed.