I know, right?? Who knew that Velveeta cheese (or the “off brand” as shown here) would be the base of this candy?
Velveeta Cheese Fudge
Recipe Type: desserts
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 32 oz powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Melt the Velveeta and butter together over medium heat.
- Mix the powdered sugar and cocoa powder together in a large bowl, stirring to remove any lumps.
- Carefully pour the melted cheese and butter into the sugar mix, and add vanilla.
- Candy will get stiff quickly.
- Press into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Let set for an hour before cutting.