Blueberry season usually happens in early July for us in Indiana.
We love to to our local blueberry farm and pick berries as often as possible for those 8 weeks they are open. Besides eating them fresh, we usually want different ways to eat them.
I have for you a list of some of the best blueberry recipes ever!
- Don’t these blueberry pancakes From Real Simple Good look yummy?
- And for a great start to your day, try these Ricotta Berry Oatmeal Cups from Nutrilicious
- WholesomeYum has some scones with a delicious looking glaze!
- Reformation Acres has a twist on scones…blueberry sourdough!
- Can you say “ohmyyumminess”? These lemon blueberry muffins from It Takes Time will have you singing praises!
- Need some almond in yoru life? Try these blueberry almond butter pancakes from Food Hunter
- And allergy free blueberry muffins from Just Take A Bite are so simple to make!
- Everyday Made Fresh claims these are the best blueberry muffins!
- Love Joy Food celebrates berries with this blueberry almond coffee cake
- For a cereal twist, try this blueberry granola from Healthy Helper
- Switch it up from muffins to cake with this gluten free recipe from Trayer Wilderness
- And The Untrained Housewife follows suit
- Homestead Honey shows her talent for cooking off grid with her blueberry muffin recipe
- Cookies for breakfast? Sure thing with these Berry Oatmeal Breakfast cookies from Untrained Housewife
- Who can resist blueberry cheesecake? And in ice cream to boot? From Recipes to Nourish.
- How about popsicles from Just Take a Bite
- Blueberry meets lemon for an amazing flavor combination in this cake from Real Simple Good.
- Topped with ice cream or real whipped cream, this Apple Blueberry Crisp is sure to be a hit!
- This dairy free berry mousse from Whole New Mom may just be our new family favorite!
- Blueberry Bread Pudding With Vanilla Creme Sauce…do I need to say more about The Organic Kitchen?
- Everyone’s favorite-blueberry pie from Food Hunter
- Or this pie from Just Take a Bite
- Who can resist blueberries and peaches in this flavorful cake from Food Hunter?
- Need Gluten Free? Try this blueberry crisp from This Is So Good.
- Or this version from StacyLynnHarris
- Or this Spring Berry Pie from Farm Fit Living
- Or a lemon blueberry sorbet
- Or for healthy snacks, try these blueberry pie bars from Just Take a Bite.
- Check out the blueberry cheese pie from Kimversations
- Wonderfully Made shares a delicious blueberry curd recipe that will be so refreshing in the summer
- And this blueberry cheesecake bread pudding is out of this world yummy!
- I’m drooling at the thought of this lemon blueberry crumble from The Rustic Elk
- Or this blueberry apple crumble would be fantastic
- And this blueberry peach crumble from Melissa K. Norris sounds amazing!
- The Sustainable Couple keeps the blueberries fresh in this shortcake recipe.
- Blueberry and lemon meet with cinnamon swirl in this bundt cake recipe from Untrained Housewife.
Savory and Salads
- Like this blueberry syrup from Grow a Good Life
- Or this sugar free version from Wonderfully Made
- Or this frappe from The Organic Kitchen
- Try this refreshing blueberry lemonade from The Rising Spoon
- Or a blueberry mint kombucha!
- Blueberry and ginger zing in this smoothie
- This balsamic blueberry sauce from One Acre Vintage Home could be served over chicken or turkey!
- For salads, marinades or cooking, this blueberry thyme basil vinegar from Melissa K Norris is amazing!
- This blueberry cornmeal skillet cake from GrowForageCookFerment is a great dish for cast iron cookware
What are your favorite ways to use blueberries? Be sure to pin this for later
Spread the love