When holidays or other special days approach, many times it comes up on us lightening fast. You blink, and what was once 3 weeks to get ready is suddenly the next day! Time zooms by and budgets are stretched for many during the holidays or birthdays.
You may also have hard to buy for persons on your list, making shopping for a gift painful. Easy last minute diy gifts for friends will keep the gift about the person, not money spent.
You can make these gifts in under an hour, making them perfect for last minute giving.
- For a perfect diy gift for mom, try making a homemade sugar scrub. Great for softening skin and pampering themselves, it’s sure to bring a smile. Double the recipe for a last minute hostess or teacher gift, too.
- After skin has been exfoliated with the sugar scrub, replenish moisture and feel relaxed with these lotion bars. 3 ingredients, and less than an hour to make? Win-win!
- You can also whip up this wonderful whipped lotion in a hurry for a luxurious gift!
- How about creative gift ideas for friends that will help them keep their home smelling great all year long? DIY wax melts are perfect for any wax warmer. Customize them with different oils for any occasion, too. Get the DIY directions here. If they don’t have a wax warmer, you can always whip up these DIY candles in under an hour, too!
- Floating candles make a GREAT last minute gift for anyone on your list, too. Get the DIY directions for those here.
- For a last minute DIY gift for your boyfriend, husband, or father, pamper them with this mountain man beard oil. A great woodsy, musky scent that will soften tougher beard hairs. Add a new comb or brush just for their beard to make this gift complete.
Here’s a few more last-minute ideas if you’re running out if time.
- Making homemade soaps are always a win! You can easily add any scents you like to customize your gifts, too. I love how easy these hot process bars are to make, and the video will take you step by step in making your own. Add a few bars with a soft towel, unique hairbrush and you have a perfect gift for back to school, too.
How about a last minute gift of food? Cookies are almost always welcome by everyone, and these Traditional Scottish Shortbread are perfect for a cookie gift basket.
Of course, you can wrap these gifts up eco-friendly style with this DIY gift box. Super easy to make, using recycled materials! This makes a crafty gift ideas for friends, too!
What kind of last minute gifts are you needing to make? Will you try some of these? Be sure to pin this for later!
Heather’s homesteading journey started in 2006, with baby steps: first, she got a few raised beds, some chickens, and rabbits. Over the years, she amassed a wealth of homesteading knowledge, knowledge that you can find in the articles of this blog.