Each year, I choose one focus word. One simple word that will inspire confidence, keep me going through the hard times and when I am discouraged.
2014 was a hard year, with multiple illnesses, several trips to the E.R. and doctor’s offices. We have experienced loss of loved animals, loss of loved family, and health issues came out of nowhere.
In the past, I have always allowed things like that to get me down.
I have used that as an excuse to not change my behavior. I have spent outside the budget, ate food I shouldn’t have eaten, didn’t make time to exercise; the list goes on and one. But, no more. No more excuses, no more fear of failure. I am going to BEGIN.
2015 has a lot in store for me
and I want to be able to enjoy every single moment. I don’t want to miss a single TaeKwonDo tournament with my kids, or a lazy Sunday morning with my hubby. I don’t want to miss a single hatching of a chick, or the green of my garden as it’s growing. But, changes need to be made. i can no longer be afraid to fail, I have to BEGIN.
Some of my goals for this year are
- to drink a gallon of water daily (minimum)
- get 30 minutes of exercise daily
- remove gluten from my diet completely to heal
- grow more than 60% of our year’s produce in our garden
- raise 150 meat birds, and 10 turkeys
- pay off all debt, except our house
- start a podcast/video series weekly
- share testimonies of how essential oils work in my life
The hardest part of all this was fear of failure.
In the past, I used that as excuse to not even try. But no more. I will BEGIN.