A tasty salad twist on the classic taco!
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 6 green onions sliced on a bias
- 1 lb. hamburger or turkey
- homemade taco seasoning
- 1 batch homemade french dressing
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Brown the hambuger with the taco seasoning. Cool almost completely.
Mix together the lettuce, tomato, and green onion in a large bowl.
Add the french dressing and toss to coat.
Add the seasoned meat, and cheese and toss again.
Crush chips gently and toss in as well.
Serve on plates, with sour cream to top, if desired.